I believe we will have fun wether we will meet for 2hours or a month, Hygiene is so important for me, it takes me up to 3 hours to prepare for a date, I will be all ready in a perfect way, I expect you also to be freshly showered, well groomed… it will make both of us more comfortable for our date

a deposit will be required to secure our date 25% ( it can be by PayPal, gift card, bank transfer, unfortunately we don’t have cash app in France and Europe in general ) , the other 75% will be in cash ( I take euros, chf, usd, GBP ) within minutes of our encounter please provide me with an unsealed envelop.

life happens, in case you need to cancel please inform me as soon as you can and we can reschedule